When you first begin planning your event, you may have a lot of questions surrounding a “theme”. Do you have to have one? Is it ok to not have one? What if you don’t want one? Often times you may go to other events where the theme is carried throughout the entire party. This could be intimidating especially when you are not sure what you’d want your theme to be or if you even want one at all. Themes are great when your child has a certain interest, hobby or sport but often times this is not the case.
Shopping Bag0 item(s) in cart/ total: $0 view cart
- How to throw a Mitzvah party without breaking the bank!
- When planning your Mitzvah do you need to have a theme?
- DIY Bar and Bat Mitzvah Planning
- What to expect at a Mitzvah Ceremony and Party
- What you need to know when ordering mitzvah invitations online
- Bar & Bat Mitzvah Planning Timeline: Detailed Checklist Included!
When planning your Mitzvah do you need to have a theme?
Posted by Stephanie Feldman - Owner/Designer on 6/25/2019