When beginning to plan your event, there is a lot to consider. After you have selected your date and venue you need to decide whether you want to DIY (do-it-yourself), or how much you may want to DIY. Some people may have the time, are very crafty and have the desire to DIY everything and then others may decide to work in a partnership with a vendor on the things that they can’t easily do themselves.
- How to throw a Mitzvah party without breaking the bank!
- When planning your Mitzvah do you need to have a theme?
- DIY Bar and Bat Mitzvah Planning
- What to expect at a Mitzvah Ceremony and Party
- What you need to know when ordering mitzvah invitations online
- Bar & Bat Mitzvah Planning Timeline: Detailed Checklist Included!
Posted by Stephanie Feldman - Owner/Designer on 4/29/2019