ATTENTION VIRTUAL MITZVAH PLANNING FAMILIES:
Cutie Patootie Creations has been working with many so families across the nation during these uncertain times. If you are planning an in-person and/or virtual Mitzvah combo and would like to send one of our custom-designed > Mitzvah Guest Boxes to your guests near and far, we would love to curate a Mitzvah Box special just for you.
Be sure to visit our VIRTUAL MITZVAH PLANNING PAGE HERE>>> Click me!
Please feel free to reach out to Stephanie Feldman (Owner) with any questions you may have.
E: [email protected] P: 704.776.0738
Welcome to Cutie Patootie Creations and Mazel Tov on your upcoming Mitzvah.
Our ordering process + pricing is below for our printed invitations and other services we offer.
For any further questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or 704.776.0738.
Q: WHAT IS YOUR TURNAROUND TIME FOR ORDERING INVITATIONS?
A: Once ordered, digital proofs are emailed within 1-3 business days. After your invitations and coordinating cards are how you'd like them, we will send you an email called "final proofs". Once you approve the final proofs, your order will go into production. Please allow 5-7 business days to receive your order in the mail. We use FedEx as our method of shipping.
Q: CAN I SEE MY ORDER WITH MY WORDING BEFORE PAYING FOR MY ORDER?
A: Due to the time that it takes to create you a perfect one of a kind invitation, we do require payment before we provide digital proofs with your information. Rest assured, we do allow changes and will make sure it's exactly how you want it. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.
Q: I WANT A CUSTOM DESIGN NOT SHOWN ON YOUR WEBSITE. HOW DO I KNOW IF I'M GOING TO LIKE IT? CAN I SEE IT BEFORE I ORDER?
A: Custom designs from scratch are our specialty. We fully understand ordering online is not easy. We are very visual ourselves so we understand that you would feel more comfortable seeing what you are buying before buying it. However, custom designs do take quite a bit of time so we do require a commitment on the client's part. We will work with you to create a "wish list" which will consist of "type of design, colors, fonts, overall vision for end result" before we start the design process. Once we send digital proofs, we do allow changes and will work with you until it's just the way you want it. To eliminate your discomfort, be sure to check out our amazing Google reviews from previous clients.
Q: DO YOU CHARGE FOR DESIGN CHANGES ONCE I RECEIVE MY DIGITAL PROOFS?
A: We do NOT and we are one of the only online invitation companies that do not charge for changes. If you are considering other online companies, be sure you ask them what their change policy is. Many companies allow 2 changes then start charging anywhere from $35.00 per change up to $150.00.
Again, we do NOT charge for changes and will work to make sure your invitation suite is exactly the way you want it before we print and ship your order.
- 120lb Standard Matte = $2.00 per invitation
- 240lb Double Thick Matte = $2.50 per invitation
- 105lb Standard Metallic Shimmer = $2.50 per invitation
- 210lb Double Thick Metallic Shimmer = $3.50 per invitation
- 120lb Standard Matte = $3.00 per invitation (5.25", 6.25", 7" & 7.25")
- 240lb Double Thick Matte = $3.50 per invitation (5.25", 6.25", 7" & 7.25")
- 105lb Standard Metallic Shimmer = $3.50 per invitation (5.25", 6.25", 7" & 7.25")
- 210lb Double Thick Metallic Shimmer = $4.50 per invitation (5.25", 6.25", 7" & 7.25")
- RSVP Cards = $1.50
- Party/Celebration Cards = $1.50
- Information/Hotel/Bus Cards = $1.50
- Thank You Notes = $1.50
- Return Addressing for Invitation Envelopes = .50 cents per address
- Guest Addressing for Invitation Envelopes = .75 cents per address
- Reply Addressing for RSVP Envelopes = .50 cents per address
- Return Addressing for Thank You Note Envelopes = .50 cents per address
- Printed Backer/Layer - Same pattern as Invites + $3.00 per invite
- Solid Matte or Metallic Backer/Layer + $3.00 per invite
- Glitter Backer/Layer + 4.00 per invite (Invite size changes to 6x9)
- Backer cards are only available for our standard paper weights
*Dance Floor Socks - We carry tons of styles and colors.
*Sign-in Boards - We offer many shapes and sizes.
*Sign in Pillows - We did these for our kids and they measure 26x26.
*Place Cards - We offer folded and sports tickets place cards.
*Table Cards - We offer glitter and paper table cards.
*Lounge Pillows - We offer many sizes. The most popular are 16", 18" and 20".
*Personalized Napkins - We carry every color and personalize with your logo.
Q: WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR PLACING AN ORDER?
A: Outlined below is our step-by-step process for ordering
1. Select your invitation design from our webpage.
2. Choose the options and quantities from the drop-down menus located underneath each card you would like to order.3. Wording - You may add your wording to the party details box located underneath the design OR you can email them to us via an email or Word Doc. Please write out your wording just as you would like for them to appear on all cards. If you are not sure of the wording, no worries, we can help you with that once you place your order. Just let us know you need assistance.
4. For complex orders: (Ex: same invitations with different wording given the different guests, RSVP Cards with different wording, multiple inserts, etc.) Order the "total amount needed" for all cards. When you send us your wording, you can give us the quantity breakdown for all cards.
5. When you have chosen all of the products you want, please scroll down the page and "add to cart".
6. Once we receive your order, within 1-3 business days, we will start sending you digital proofs to the email address provided on your invoice.
8. When you receive your digital proofs, please review all proofs carefully. We recommend printing everything by using your home computer to give you the best visual.
9. Once you approve your final proofs, your order will be submitted for print production. Please allow 4-5 days for print production and 2-4 days to receive your order via FedEx.