Welcome to Cutie Patootie Creations and Mazel Tov on your upcoming Mitzvah.
OUR ORDERING PROCESS + PRICING IS BELOW FOR OUR PRINTED INVITATIONS AS WELL AS THE OTHER MANY SERVICES THAT WE OFFER TO OUR CLIENTS.
Any further questions, please feel free to contact Stephanie Feldman (Owner/Creative Designer) at [email protected] or call 704.776.0738
IF YOU PREFER TO HAVE US INVOICE YOU VERSUS ORDERING ON OUR WEBSITE, PLEASE EMAIL US AT [email protected] WITH A LIST AND QUANTITY OF THE ITEMS YOU'D LIKE TO PURCHASE.
IF WE ARE PRINTING YOUR GUEST NAMES ON YOUR ENVELOPES, PLEASE EMAIL US AT [email protected] WE WILL SEND YOU THE REQUIRED EXCEL SPREADSHEET TO FILL OUT.
Q: WHAT IS YOUR TURNAROUND TIME FOR ORDERING INVITATIONS?
A: After you place your order, we will email you digital proofs within 2-3 business days. We ask you to reply back within (1) email with any changes that may be needed. Once your cards are completed how you'd like them, your order will be ready for print. If we are addressing your envelopes with your guest names, we will need your completed list emailed to us as we print your entire order at one time. Production and shipping time can vary between 5-8 business days.
Q: CAN I SEE MY ORDER WITH MY WORDING BEFORE PAYING FOR MY ORDER?
A: Due to the time that it takes to create you a perfect one-of-a-kind invitation, we do require payment before we provide digital proofs with your information. Rest assured, we do allow changes (as long as they are not excessive) and will make sure it's exactly how you want it. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.
Q: I WANT A CUSTOM DESIGN NOT SHOWN ON YOUR WEBSITE. HOW DO I KNOW IF I'M GOING TO LIKE IT? CAN I SEE IT BEFORE I ORDER?
A: Custom designs from scratch are our specialty. We fully understand ordering online is not easy. We are very visual ourselves so we understand that you would feel more comfortable seeing what you are buying before buying it. However, custom designs do take quite a bit of time so we do require a commitment on the client's part. We will work with you to create a "wish list" which will consist of "type of design, colors, fonts, overall vision for end result" before we start the design process. Once we send digital proofs, we do allow changes and will work with you until it's just the way you want it. If we are creating a design for you from scratch, there is a one-time design fee of $150.00. To eliminate your discomfort, be sure to check out our amazing Google Reviews from previous clients.
Q: DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHANGES ONCE I RECEIVE MY DIGITAL PROOFS?
A: Before placing your order with us, we do recommend writing out your wording with all details so when we receive it, we have everything we need to start designing. We do not charge for changes unless they become "excessive". When we email you your digital proofs, we ask you to reply to us within (1) email any changes that may be needed.
Q: CAN I ADD MY CHILD'S HEBREW NAME + HEBREW LETTERS TO MY INVITATIONS?
A: Outlined below is our step-by-step process for ordering
1. Select your invitation design from our webpage.
2. Choose the options and quantities from the drop-down menus located underneath each card you would like to order.3. Wording - You may add your wording to the party details box located underneath the design or download our order form and enter your information DIGITALLY. When completed, email it to us at [email protected] and we will invoice you. Once payment is made, we will start the design process. Please write out your wording just as you would like for them to appear on all cards. If you are not sure of the wording, no worries, we can help you with that once you place your order. Just let us know you need assistance.
5. When you have chosen all of the products you want, please scroll down the page and "add to cart".
6. Once we receive your order, within 2-3 business days, we will start sending you digital proofs to the email address provided on your invoice.
9. Once you approve your final proofs, your order will be submitted for print production. Please allow 3-5 days for print production and 5 business days to receive your order via FedEx.
A: All of our products are sold a la carte in order to accommodate all budgets. We spend a lot of time designing and working with our clients to ensure top-quality products and amazing customer service. We do not offer discounts on our already low pricing.
- 120lb Standard Matte = $2.50 per invitation
- 240lb Double Thick Matte = $3.00 per invitation
- 105lb Standard Metallic Shimmer = $3.00 per invitation
- 210lb Double Thick Metallic Shimmer = $4.00 per invitation
- 120lb Standard Matte = $3.50 per invitation (7.25")
- 240lb Double Thick Matte = $4.00 per invitation (7.25")
- 105lb Standard Metallic Shimmer = $4.00 per invitation (7.25")
- 210lb Double Thick Metallic Shimmer = $4.50 per invitation (7.25")
- RSVP Cards = $1.75
- Party/Celebration Cards = $1.75
- Information/Hotel/Bus Cards = $1.75
- Thank You Notes = $1.75 (flat or folded-same price)
- Return Addressing for Invitation Envelopes = .50 cents per address
- Guest Addressing for Invitation Envelopes = .75 cents per address
- Reply Addressing for RSVP Envelopes = .50 cents per address
- Return Addressing for Thank You Note Envelopes = .50 cents per address
- Printed Backer/Layer - Same pattern as Invites - $5.00 (extra) per invite + the cost of invitation
- Solid Matte or Metallic Backer/Glitter Layer - $5.00 (extra) per invite + the cost of invitation
- Backer cards are only available for our standard paperweights